FRESH RASPBERRY PIEFrom abbott41 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar or sugar substitute shopping list
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 package ( 3-oz ) raspberry gelatin shopping list
- 4 cups fresh raspberries shopping list
- 1 ( 9-inch ) graham cracker crust ( Keebler ) shopping list
- Optional Cool Whip Topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Place raspberries in the crust; slowly pour gelatin mixture over berries. Chill until set, about 3 hours. Optional cool whip on top.
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Nutritional Values: 1 slice ( prepared with sugar-free gelatin and reduced-fat graham cracker crust ) Calories per serving: 163, Fat: 3g, Sodium: 124mg, Carbohydrate: 30g, Fiber: 4g, Protein: 2g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 ½ starch, ½ fruit
- Note: This is Diabetic Friendly.
The Cookabbott41 Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
Deliciou. I love raspberries.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I agree, great pie!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Abbot, u sure r makin my mouth water, I was so desperate for something I bought a (EWWWW) 'box cake mix with 'plastic' frosting oh well... HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it