Alouette Spinach Artichoke Crab DipFrom corrinnej 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. (6.5 oz.) Alouette spinach artichoke Spreadable cheese shopping list
- 6 oz. jumbo lump crabmeat shopping list
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 ½ cups milk shopping list
- ½ tsp. garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg, ground shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8" gratin dish or shallow, oven proof dish.
- Melt butter over medium heat in heavy gauge sauce pan.
- Add minced garlic and flour and stir until smooth.
- Add milk and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Add Alouette Spinach Artichoke Spreadable Cheese and heat until melted.
- Add ground nutmeg and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fold in crab meat and spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm.