CRANBERRY OATMEAL DROPSFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange zest shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg, set aside. In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg, milk and orange zest. Add dry ingredients, mix until well blended. Then stir in the quick oats, cranberries and nuts.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, cookies should be lightly browned. Remove to cool on wire racks.
- In a small bowl, stir together the confectioners' sugar, orange zest and vanilla. Stir in the orange juice 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. Drizzle onto cooled cookies. Makes 28 cookies
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating7 people
I can aways count of you for great recipes.karlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
These will definitely go on my cookie platter for the holidays!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Very good!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!