CINNAMONY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIESFrom tucky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, salt, soda and cinnamon, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Beat in your eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Roll into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating9 people
Very nice.joe1155 in Munchen loved it
I have always put cinnamon in peanut butter cookies too!! Yay - these are truly yummy!!!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
i like ithungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!