chocolate chip candy cane cookiesFrom kaybaby 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoon peppermint extract shopping list
- 2 of 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar, chopped 1 cup coarsely chopped or hershey chocolate shopping list
- 1 cup peppermint candy canes shopping list
- **** For the candy canes i grind them in the food processor to a very fine consistency, for more flavour and just better for the cooking.*** shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and peppermint extracts.
- Combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until all of the dry has been absorbed.
- Mix in the chocolate chunks and process or chopped candy cane. Form them into spoonfuls of balls, and place them 2 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven