Chewy Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom buehler 6 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter (melted) shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 tbs vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Beat in vanilla and egg until creamy.
- Mix in dry ingredients until just blended.
- Stir in 8 oz. chocolate chunks.
- Bake at 325 for 14-16 min. Leave them slightly undercooked to keep them chewy and amazing!
The Cookbuehler Kelowna, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!