Crock Pot BBQ Pulled PorkFrom donman 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place pork in crock pot, put all the seasonings on the pork then pour the root beer over it.
- Cook on low 6 to 7 hours or until pork is done.
- Take pork out of pot and pull pork apart with forks and add the meat back into crock pot.
- Mix in B-B-Q sauce and drippings and cook about 1/2 hour or until hot.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating11 people
Love the rootbeer flavor, it make a great pulled pork and I love easy crock pot recipes.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Love ithungrybear in Miner loved it
OH YEAH, my kinda sandwich... HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!