Baked Taco DipFrom goodeat 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin meat shopping list
- 1 medium onion -chopped shopping list
- 1 can refried beans shopping list
- 1 small jar hot picante sauce shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 -16 ounce sour cream shopping list
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese -shredded shopping list
- 6 ounces pepper jack cheese -shredded shopping list
How to make it
- In a large frying pan, brown meat with the onion. Remove any grease. Stir in the beans, sauce and seasoning mix. In a 2 quart casserole dish, spread 1/2 of the meat in the bottom and top with 1/2 of the sour cream and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Repeat ending with cheese on top. Bake at 350 until bubbly for about 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: This is not very spicy even though hot sauce is used. Add chopped Jalapeno peppers when browning the meat for more spiciness.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating9 people
yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Wow! luv this Taco dip print try and save thanks bunches!momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yes, indeed!!!!! Also could put this in a small crockpot?? My family will love this! Happy Holidays!petunia97 in Gonzales loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!