Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom bostonmargy 3 years ago
- 14 tbs (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped bittersweet or semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsalted shelled peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix until light.
- Add eggs gradually, one at a time.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Remove bowl from mixer. Add chocolate and peanuts by hand and stir until well combined.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of dough 3 inches apart on greased cookie sheet. Bake between 15 - 18 minutes, checking after 15 minutes.
- Transfer sheets to wire racks to cool.
The Cookbostonmargy Arlington, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!