Very Good Beef StewFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 lb. stew meat,cut in 1" cubes shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes,cut in quarters shopping list
- 4 or 5 carrots,cut in 2' chunks shopping list
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (10.5 oz) can condensed French onion soup shopping list
- 1-3/4 c water or 1 c water and 3/4 c red wine shopping list
- 1 to 1-1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 c frozen green peas shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In oven-proof dutch oven,combine stew meat potatoes,carrots,mushroom spup,French onion soup and water or water and wine. Mix togetherwell.Bake,uncovered for 4 to 5 hours,stirring occasionally. Mix in the peas the last 15 mins.
- Note: May have to add additional water or wine.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
This does sound good. ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
YUM! Hi! 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Hold on... Gotta clean up this drool that keeps forming when I look at your fantastic recipes!!!... Okay all clean:) LOL HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it