Hot Spinach Spread With Pita ChipsFrom carmenbigred 6 years ago
- 2c. shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1-10oz. pk. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 8oz. cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 3/4c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1/3c. half and half cream shopping list
- 1tbs. finely chopped, seeded jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 6 pita breads shopping list
- 1/2c. butter, melted shopping list
- 2tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
- 2tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4tsp. garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Tranfer to a greased 1-1/2qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, cut each pita bread into eight wedges.
- Place in two 15x10x1 inch baking pans.
- Combine the butter, lemon-pepper seasoning, cumin and garlic salt; brush over the pita wedges.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve pita wedges with the spinach spread.
The Cookcarmenbigred Columbia, SC
The Rating6 people
Anything with spinach I love,thankyou!5 forks!lanabade in Goshen loved it
sounds fantastic!midgelet in Eastern loved it
My new favorite dip!!^5a1patti in Salem loved it