Green Beans With OlivesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Boil beans in salted water until barely tender about 2 minutes.
- Plunge them into cold water and drain.
- Heat oil in skillet and sauté garlic and olives 2 minutes then add beans, juice, salt and pepper.
- Sauté beans just until heated through about 2 minutes then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Sounds delicious! 5! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
YUMMMY!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! Good to see you!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Love olives,love string beans,Hi 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!