Candy Chip Crunch MixFrom warsawnan 6 years ago
- Chex cereal shopping list
- Cheerios shopping list
- pretzels shopping list
- Bugals shopping list
- popcorn shopping list
- nuts, any type shopping list
- Sesame Sticks shopping list
- Heath Bar chips shopping list
- milk chocolate chips shopping list
- peanut butter chips shopping list
- white chocolate chips shopping list
- butterscotch chips shopping list
- Cherry chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 250-degrees. Lightly spray a turkey pan with vegetable oil, then fill 3/4 full with any combination of your crunchy ingredients. Sprinkle a 16 oz. bag of candy chips over the top and toss together lightly with your fingers. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While your mix is baking, line 2 large cookie sheets with waxed or parchment paper.
- Remove crunch mix from oven and toss well with a large mixing spoon to completely cover the crunchy ingredients with the melted candy chips. Spread mix on prepared cookie sheets. If desired, shake on candy sprinkles while the candy coating is still warm.
- Allow to cool completely so candy coating firms up before packaging.