Red Wine and Espresso Bean CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- ¾ cup (98 g) flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup (33 g) dark cocoa powder shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¼ cup (55 g) shortening shopping list
- 6 ½ tbsp (77 g) sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup (50 g) packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp egg replacer powder, prepared according to package (or 1 egg white) shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- ¼ cup dry red wine (I used merlot) shopping list
- 2/3 cup (118 g) miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- ½ cup (100g) chocolate covered espresso beans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F, line baking sheets with parchment or silicone.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars.
- Add egg replacer, vanilla and wine, beating well.
- Stir in the flour mixture, then chocolate and espresso beans.
- Space 2” apart on sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on sheets, then remove to a wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Food Blogs60 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Choco Lovers138 members
Family Favourites134 members
All About Choclate85 members
Everything For The Cook7 members
Companys Coming115 members