candied sweet potatoesFrom szq 8 years ago
- 6 large sweet potatoes, peeled,halved and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 tbsp maple syrup shopping list
- 5 tbsp butter or margarine, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1 can pineapples tidbits with juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix brown sugar, cloves, cinnamon, maple syrup. Add sweet potatoes and mix. Add butter and pineapple tidbits and mix.
- Put sweetpotatoe mix into a 9x13 sprayed pan and cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and syrup is bubbly.
The Cookszq Suffolk, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!