Raspberry Lemon Thumbprint CookiesFrom jaki44 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Chambord liqueur (raspberry flavored liqueur) shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 sticks butter at room temperature shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large egg yolks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, combine the raspberry jam and Chambord liqueur. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt and blend.
- In large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Beat in the egg yolks, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla. Add the flour mixture in 2 additions and beat just until moist clumps form. Gather the dough together in a ball. Pinch off the dough to form 1-inch balls. Place on parchment lined cookie sheets, spacing 1 inch apart. Use your floured index finger to create depressions in the center of each dough ball. Fill each indention with nearly 1/2 tsp. of the jam mixture. Bake 15 - 18 minutes. Cool on wire racks.