Oven-Roasted BeetsFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat the beets with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and wrap with foil.
- 2. Place beets in a medium roasting pan and bake until tender when pierced with a fork – about 45 minutes.
- 3. Unwrap the beets and let cool for 10 minutes. Slip off the skins with a paring knife.
- 4. Cut them into quarters and toss with the remaining olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- 5. Serve warm or room temperature
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating4 people
Just 'Beet' it... hahahah Love this!! Merry Christmas Pat, good ta hear from ya HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Oh yeah!! a good way to make them!! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
Now this is a treat that is different from Thanksgiving!!! i love itsuperfoodman in Metropolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!