Low Carb Wraps Or FlatbreadFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix eggs, add cream and oil, add dry mix, add water while mixing until soft mixture with no lumps.
- When adding water add enough to make a smooth but pasty dough like mixture.
- Do not make too thin such as a batter as you want this soft but spreadable ( like texture of spreadable Hummus )
- Use whisk or hand mixer
- Grease a baking sheet very well.
- I used cooking spray
- Using a back of metal Tablespoon or spreader, spread on the mixture evenly and thinly to cover the whole baking sheet.
- You want it thin but not transparent and not paper thin
- The baked product should be flexible enough to roll
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Or if you don't want a flat wrap, spread and make mixture circular, making several circles on baking sheet
- Remove baked bread from baking sheet and cool on rack.
- When warm enough to handle, fill and roll up as desired.
- I still have to make mine a bit thinner.
- Quntity depends on size and thickness.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
great post luv it high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
great post, the wraps look very delcious and appetizingchichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Whole Foods142 members
Low GI/Diabetic Diet35 members
Low Carb112 members