Simple Crockpot PosoleFrom kimber74 7 years ago
- 1-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins, cut into bite sized pieces. shopping list
- 4 cans of white or yellow hominy shopping list
- 3 cans of chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 2 4 ounce cans of green chiles shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray and place chicken pieces into skillet. Brown until no longer pink.
- Place the remaining ingredients into crockpot.
- Add chicken.
- Cook on high in crockpot for 2-3 hours. (You may use the low setting and cook longer if needed.)
- This may be served with cheese, tortillas, lime, cilantro or any other garnish of your choosing.