Artichoke Bean Dip With Roasted Red PeppersFrom lor 6 years ago
- 1 19-oz. can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, quartered shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. coarse sea salt or kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper - I used a pinch shopping list
- 1/4 cup roasted red sweet pepper strips(I omitted) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh basil shopping list
- coarse sea salt or kosher salt shopping list
- Assorted crackers, toasted baguette slices, or toasted pita chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor combine beans, artichokes, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and process until almost smooth, scraping sides of bowl as necessary.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Cover; let stand at room temperature until ready to serve (up to 2 hours).
- Or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature about 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, sprinkle lightly with additional salt. (I omitted this step)
- Top with roasted red sweet pepper strips and basil.
- Note: I topped it with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve with crackers, baguette slices, or pita chips.
- Makes 12 to 14 (3-tablespoon servings).
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating7 people
whata dip will be tryin this high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love these all in one preps. This is the kind of recipe I look for and thanks for submitting it to the group. It's a 5 from me.shazam in New York loved it
I cannot wait to try this!! Thanks for a great post! (especially during the holidays!!) Pamelapamelanava in Prosper loved it