Now Thats A Spicy TacoFrom lollya 9 years ago
- taco shells - hard or soft - your choice shopping list
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can mexican tomatoes with green chilies shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, diced shopping list
- 1 cup frozen veggie crumbles - the seasoned "sausage ones" shopping list
- spinach shopping list
- cheddar cheese, hand shredded shopping list
- fresh chopped tomatoes for the top shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- taco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place soy crumbles in a medium pot and fry them up till they're browned, add about 3 Tbsp taco seasoning to them, mix. Add drained black beans and tomatoes (with liquid - continue to heat, plus the onions.) Heat until hot!
- Place shells /tortilla in toaster oven to warm
- Take your shell/tortilla out and place a good couple spoonfuls of the beans mixture, top with spinach and shredded cheddar and diced tomatoes, dollop with sour cream and pour yourself some taco sauce over the whole deal.
- *Good switch-ups - add chipotle powder or garam masala
- * Add chipotles or jalapenos for more spice
- * Guacamole for top
- *incorporate spanish rice into the mix
The Cooklollya MN
- Not added to any groups yet!