Fresh Snack MixFrom lanabade 7 years ago
- 4 cups oven=toasted corn cereral squares shopping list
- 2 cans (1 1/2 oz. each) potatoe sticks shopping list
- 1 cup peanuts(cashews or honey-roasted nuts can be subsituted also) shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter,melted shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place cereal,potato sticks,and nuts in 3 quart microwave safe dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients,pour over cereal mixture.
- Toss well to coat evenly'
- Microwave uncovered on high for 6-7 minutes,stirring well every 2 minutes.
- transfer to paper towels and cool completely.
- (For extra flavor add cinnamon,ginger,and cardomin spice to melted butter)
- Happy New YEAR!
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating6 people
luvthis one high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Funny, I dreamed about potato sticks last night....what do you think that means? Maybe I should make this recipe and see what happens!! lolm2googee in Tomball loved it
Very nice!goodeat in Benton loved it