AntipastoFrom sunflower48386 7 years ago
- 1 big head of cauliflower, cut in 1/2 in. chunks shopping list
- 1 bunch of celery, cut into 1/2 in. chunks shopping list
- 3 lg. onion, cut in half & then into slices shopping list
- 1 bunch of carrots, cut into 1/2 in. chunks shopping list
- 1 14 oz. bottle of salad olives shopping list
- 4 cans of tuna, in water shopping list
- 1 lg can of tomato paste shopping list
- 1 pint of olive oil shopping list
- 1 red & gr. peppers, cut into 1/2 in. chunks shopping list
- 1 qt. of cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 lb. sliced mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- Soak carrots, cauliflower, celery in 2 T. salt over night
- Drain well - don't rinse
- In large kettle put in vinegar and carrots boil for 5 minutes.
- Add rest of veggies. cook until tender.
- add tomato paste, olives and tuna. bring to a boil again.
- Keep hot.
- process in hot canning jars