Seared Salmon Salad With Jalapeno DressingFrom juels 6 years ago
- 8 oz. salmon fillet shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- For The jalapeno Dressing: shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 jalapeno chile, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt, or to taste shopping list
- 5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- mixed salad greens shopping list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 sweet bell pepper (red, orange or yellow), seeded and julienned shopping list
How to make it
- Make the salmon: Slice the fish into thin pieces and seson with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oli in a sautee pan over medium-high heat. Add the salmon pieces and sear for about 1-2 minutes. It will cook fast! Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Make the jalapeno dressing: In a food processor, combine the vinegar, jalapeno, garlic and salt. Puree until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the oil, and process until thickened.
- Place the salad greens on each plate. Toss with the julienned sweet peppers and sprinkle with slivered almonds. Top with salmon and drizzle with the jalapeno dressing.