Grilled Halibut with Pineapple SalsaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 pineapple peeled cored and chopped shopping list
- 1 granny smith apple cored and grated shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 lemon juice and zest shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot chili flakes shopping list
- 4 halibut steaks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 lemon zest only shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili flakes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pineapple, apple, ginger, lemon juice, zest, salt and hot chili flakes.
- Stir well then cover and let stand to allow the flavors to blend.
- Lightly oil fish then sprinkle with ginger, lemon zest, hot chili flakes and thyme.
- Heat grill to high and grill fish turning once.
- Serve with pineapple compote on the side.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!