Shrimp Cocktail AppetizerFrom littlesponger 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup catsup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hot cream style horseradish shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 4 drops Tabasco shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 martini glasses shopping list
- 20-24 shrimp seafood, cooked, peeled, tail-on (61 to 70 count) shopping list
- 2 slices lemons shopping list
- 2 parsley sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Make the shrimp cocktail sauce by combining the catsup, horseradish, sugar, salt, black pepper, fresh lemon juice, Tabasco, Worcestershire and minced garlic cloves together in a small bowl. Can be prepared in advance.
- Spoon the cocktail sauce into martini glasses, arrange shrimp around the rim draping tails over the side for a beautiful presentation.
- Make a slit in the lemon slices from the peel to the center, place on rim of glasses, add parsley sprigs for garnish and serve.
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating3 people
Shrimp!!YUM Fresh and easy 5 forkstwertsfirst in McDonough loved it
I love your recipe. My foodie brother in law was giving me a hard time because I bought a jar of cocktail sauce. I know how to make it, I was just being lazy. Now I will try your recipe. Now he will be happy. I will be too.lasaf in St. Paul loved it