Super Easy Chicken KelaguenFrom deslovescookin 5 years ago
- 4-5 boneless chicken breast (or 1 chicken fryer pre-cooked) shopping list
- 3-4 lemons, juiced shopping list
- 1 small or medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 cup fresh grated coconut (or unsweetened bakers coconut) shopping list
- butter or olive oil (as much as you need to cook all chicken breast) shopping list
How to make it
- If using chicken breast-
- 1)place chicken in a gallon size storage bag and beat to 1" thick for even cooking. put butter or olive oil in frying pan and cook chicken, then let cool.
- 2) shred chicken using hands or coarse food grinder
- 3) add onions, coconut, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt and mix together well.
- 4) let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour or until chilled through.
- Serve wrapped in tortillas or on crackers or with steamed rice.
- if using pre-cooked chicken fryer-
- 1) once cooled, pull chicken off bones and place in a medium to large bowl and follow steps 2-4 above.
The Cookdeslovescookin El Mirage, AZ
The Rating5 people
WOW! I am all over this one.
5 forks!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
This is a keeper for sure
5 from me!tucky in Ottawa loved it
Different flavors worth a try. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!