Dumplings And Cheater Chicken SoupFrom ozsmom 3 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the soup, following the labels directions.
- While the soup is heating, mix together the flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix with your hands until it is fine and crumbly
- Add the milk and kneed until smooth.
- This should take about 1 minute.
- Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured surface, until it is between 1/4 and 1/2 inches thick.
- Cut it into small squares.
- Drop the squares into the hot soup and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating5 people
Easy Peasy, my type of thing!
5 forkstucky in Ottawa loved it
Love it!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
Love the sound of the dumplings here! Thanks for sharing this!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!