Old Bay Pasta SaladFrom lanabade 3 years ago
How to make it
- Cook Rotelle pasta according to the package directions until tender,but slightly firm.
- Rinse with cold water,drain well.
- Using a large bowl,mix together the monterey Jack cheese,dressing,olives,and the diced cucumber.
- Add seasoning and toss well with cooled pasta,all above ingrediants.
- mix together well.
- Refrigerate several hours or preferably overnight.
- serve and ENJOY!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating6 people
I LOVE 'Old Bay Seasoning'~ I believe that
it is 'under-rated' by many cooks~
Actually~(if the Truth be Told) "Old Bay"
is THE 'SECRET' ingredient in Many recipes
from the 'South'~ I should know~ I have
lived and...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
the Black 0lives and Itailan dressing sparks great flavor thaks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it