RANCH PORK CHOPS AND RICEFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chops and cook until browned.
- Add soup, milk and 1/2 pkg. salad dressing mix.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until done.
- Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.
- Serve Pork Chops with Rice.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating7 people
Marilyn and I did these last night. We didn't have pork chops available and it was raining like crazy, so going to the store was out, but had beef round steak. This recipe works just fine for that also. We've all done the mushroom soup thing, but the...morechefjeb in Carthage loved it