OREO DELIGHTFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
- 35 Oreo cookies (1 whole pkg.) - I prefer mint flavor shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) tub Cool Whip, thawed shopping list
- 3 1/4 c. cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. instant Jell-O pudding shopping list
- optional: more crushed Oreos or Andes mint baking chips to sprinkle on top shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crushed cookies and butter in medium bowl.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 9" x 13" baking dish. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until blended.
- Stir in 1 1/4 c. Cook Whip.
- Spread over crust.
- Pour 3 1/4 c. milk into bowl.
- Add both pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Drop remaining Cool Whip over pudding and spread.
- Sprinkle more crushed Oreos or Andes Mint baking chips on top. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.