Vegan PancakesFrom mads 7 years ago
- 1 cup soy milk, vanilla flavor ideal shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat/buckwheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup unbleached, raw cane sugar shopping list
- 1 T agave nectar (optional) shopping list
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 t vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 t baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, and cinnamon
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together then add to dry ingredients and stir till just mixed.
- Toss in any extras. I've used chopped apples, frozen blueberries, and carob chips- very tasty additions!
- Grease pan with olive oil or butter, heat on medium.
- Drop a 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter in pan.
- Turn when center starts to bubble and cover again.
- Serve with natural unsweetened maple syrup, organic butter and you're set!
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmads Dearborn, MI
The Rating2 people
It's sunday morning and I'm craving pancakes. Looking forward to trying these today!onebespoke in Los Angeles loved it
Alright, I just made these and they are sooo delicious! My husband said they were the best of the pancake recipes we've tried so far. I did add a little dash of sea salt. Thanks again for sharing!!onebespoke in Los Angeles loved it
These sound delicious five forks and a smile:)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!