Vegan PancakesFrom mads 4 years ago
- 1 cup soy milk, vanilla flavor ideal shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat/buckwheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup unbleached, raw cane sugar shopping list
- 1 T agave nectar (optional) shopping list
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 t vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 t baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, and cinnamon
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together then add to dry ingredients and stir till just mixed.
- Toss in any extras. I've used chopped apples, frozen blueberries, and carob chips- very tasty additions!
- Grease pan with olive oil or butter, heat on medium.
- Drop a 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter in pan.
- Turn when center starts to bubble and cover again.
- Serve with natural unsweetened maple syrup, organic butter and you're set!
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmads Dearborn, MI
The Rating2 people
These sound delicious five forks and a smile:)trigger in loved it
It's sunday morning and I'm craving pancakes. Looking forward to trying these today!onebespoke in Los Angeles loved it
Alright, I just made these and they are sooo delicious! My husband said they were the best of the pancake recipes we've tried so far. I did add a little dash of sea salt. Thanks again for sharing!!onebespoke in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!