Baked Taco SandwichFrom hungrybear 3 years ago
- 1 - pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 - envelope (1.25 ounces) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 - cup Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 1/3 - cup cold water shopping list
- 3/4 - cup shredded jalapeno – monterey jack cheese shopping list
- sour cream, optional shopping list
- Shredded lettuce, optional shopping list
- Chopped tomato, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450° F and grease square pan [8x8x2]
- Cook beef and taco seasoning mix as directed on envelope of seasoning mix.
- In a small bowl, add the Bisquick and cold water and mix until soft dough forms.
- Spread the dough in the pan.
- Next, spread beef mixture over dough.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with either sour cream, lettuce or tomatoes
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating10 people
Very very good.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
MMMMMMMMM....... i WILL MAKE NEXTWEEKEND.. high five forks!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Wow whata sandwich gotta try this one high5 plus thaks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!