Three Chocolate CookiesFrom hopscotch 7 years ago
- chocolate, semisweet chocolate and bittersweet chocolate add up to a spectacular cookie. shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels shopping list
- 3 (1-ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup almond brickle chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and shortening at medium speed until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and almond brickle chips. Drop cookies by 1/4 cupfuls about 3-inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 11 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Recipes courtesy Paula Deen
- Servings: 3 dozen (Using a teaspoon, I got four dozen cookies)
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min (I recommend changing this to ten minutes, if you want your cookies to look like her photo - try nine minutes.)
- Difficulty: Easy
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!