Broiled Fish SnacksFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
- 1 cup of fish, cooked and flaked shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 4 or 5 green olives, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup of your favorite grated cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients. Spread about a tablespoon on cocktail rye bread slices or your favorite cracker. Place on a cookie sheet and put under the broiler until cheese starts to bubble. You can dress them up by putting a tiny piece of tomato or pimento and a small slice of olive or green pepper on each. The recipe makes about four servings.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating5 people
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
YUMMY HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
great family recipe thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!