California Harvest SaladFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 12 cups salad greens ( your favorite) shopping list
- 1 pound green seedless grapes shopping list
- 1 pound red seedless grapes shopping list
- 1/2 pound cook medium shrimp, peeled and devained shopping list
- 1 package oriental ramen noodles (3oz) shopping list
- 1 cup chow mein noodles shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts or sunflower kernels shopping list
- salad dress of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, grapes and shrimp.
- Break ramen noodles into small pieces. (dont need flavor packet)
- Add to salad with the choe mein noodles, raisins, onions, and walnuts.
- Drizzle with your favorite dressing; toss to coat.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating1 people
WOW, this will be made this weekend, perfect for this hot weather! Thx for the post...most excellent!tinam in Tugun loved it