Easy White Chocolate PopcornFrom mistyx25 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pop both bags of popcorn according to directions on box and place in large mixing bowl, try to keep the unpopped kernels out.
- Melt morsels in micro for about 1 1/2min (cooking times vary by micros, but watch closely as not to burn)
- Pour melted chocolate over popcorn, careful it's hot. Mix well with a spatula and add candies (I use peanut M&M's). Stir well.
- Place in fridge to allow popcorn to "set" for about 15min. It's ready to go. It doesn't have to stay in the fridge at all after that, it just helps the chocolate cool quickly. I will also ziplock baggy a batch, fits in a gallon bag, and refill my bowl if I am having company :) Super Simple, *Don't tell the guests it's chocolate, let them think it's regular popcorn and watch the looks on their faces!!
The Cookmistyx25 Indianapolis, IN
The Rating6 people
sounds super!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I know my kids will love this one! Thanks for sharing this!juels in Clayton loved it
just like it sounds. so good, so easy. perfect for mommy and me movie marathons with my daughters! I want to try it again with unbuttered, lightly salted popcorn to cut down on calories. thanks for adding to our warm and cozy winter afternoon!jbduran in Right-here-in-River-City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!