Sausage Gravy and CauliflowerFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
How to make it
- Break 1 head of cauliflower into small florets, put in microwave pan with
- little water in bottom and microwave on high, covered for 10 min.
- Cook 1 lb of sausage
- Add sage, pepper, light sprinkle of cinnamon and sprinkle of dried onion
- flakes (tsp)
- Drain if too much grease but leave a little. Add sour cream (8T) and heat
- through. This makes the gravy. Serve over steamed cauliflower.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating6 people
pat.. now I am 'STARVING'... HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
This is good.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Sounds interesting, I never served cauliflower this way yet. Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!