Mini Carrot Cake Cheesecakes With Cream Cheese IcingFrom carmenbigred 5 years ago
- For The Crust: shopping list
- 1/4c. toasted pecans shopping list
- 4 whole graham crackers, finely ground shopping list
- 2tbs. unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1-1/2tbs. sugar shopping list
- 1/8tsp. salt shopping list
- For The Cheesecake: shopping list
- 1/2tbs. unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and finely grated shopping list
- 3/4c. sugar shopping list
- 2-8oz. packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4tsp. freshly grated nutmeh shopping list
- 1/4tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/8tsp. salt shopping list
- 3/4tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 3oz. package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4c. butter, softened shopping list
- 2c. powdered sugar, sifted shopping list
- 1tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the crust: Preheat oven to 350F. Pulse pecans and graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground. Place in a medium bowl and stir in butter, sugar and salt.
- Press a spoonful of crumb mixture into the bottom of each mini cheesecake tin with the removeable bottoms. Bake until golden brown and slightly firm, 10 minutes. Don't overbake or the pecans will begin to burn. Let cool on wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325F.
- Prepare the cheesecake: Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add carrots, 1/4c. sugar, and cood, stirring often, until carrots are soft, 4 minutes. Transfer with pan juices to a bowl, and let cool.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2c. sugar with a mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add carrots and pan juices, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, salt and vanilla, and beat until incorporated. Spoon on top of crusts to about 3/4 full.
- Bake until set, about 18 minutes; watch closely and pull out of the oven when the cheesecakes are set (touch the tops and make sure they're not jiggly, but firm).
- Transfer pans to a rack and let cool. Refrigerate until ready to frost.
- Prepare icing: Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating until smooth. Place a heaping teaspoonful on top of each cheesecake and spread gently to cover the tops.
The Cookcarmenbigred Columbia, SC
The Rating10 people
i HAVE SUCH A SWEET TOOTH RIGHT NOW.. i Want NOW!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Sound so good!goodeat in Benton loved it
sweet!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Cheesecake Lovers337 members
Party Food316 members
Sweet Suite159 members
All Holidays135 members
Bake Sale126 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Cheese Lovers101 members