Jalapeno Chicken Crescent PinwheelsFrom carmenbigred 4 years ago
- 1/2-8oz. package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2c. chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/4c. chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 3tbs. finely chopped sliced jalapeno chilies, from 12oz. jar shopping list
- 2 medium finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/8tsp. salt shopping list
- 8oz. can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375F. In small bowl, mix all ingredients except crescent roll dough until well combined; set aside.
- Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Place 1 rectangle on cutting board; press perforations to seal. Spread half of cream cheese mixture on dough rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Starting with one long side, roll up rectangle; press seam to seal. With serrated knife, cut roll into 16 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough rectangle.
- Bake 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately remove from the cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookcarmenbigred Columbia, SC
The Rating6 people
You do know the way to my heart. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe! High 5!
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Yum Just right to pop into your mouth with a hot cup of something and a warm fire.tablescape in loved it
WOW.. I've always made mine with pork.. I will try ur':) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it