Coffee Crunch CookiesFrom canadianbakertoo 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hot water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the sugars and butter.
- Dissolve coffee granules or powder in hot water; blend coffee into creamed mixture
- Add egg, mix until combined.
- Stir in coconut and sifted dry ingredients, until just mixed.
- Drop dough but rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Makes about 3 1/2 dozen coffee cookies.