Peanut Butter CakeFrom canadianbakertoo 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup soft butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 cup thick sour milk (add 2 tbsp. vinegar, let stand a couple minutes to thicken) shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In small bowl combine flour salt and baking soda with whisk. In mixer bowl combine butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add brown sugar and mix until smooth, add eggs, one at at time. Add warm water and sour milk and mix until smooth and silky. Add flour a little at a time. Combine until just mixed.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pans. Either 2 9" baking pans or a 9 X 13" pan. Grease and flour pans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes for the 9" pans and 30 to 40 minutes for the 9 X 13" pan.
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 to 5 tbsp. milk
- Melt the chocolate in microwave.
- In mixer bowl combine chocolate butter and peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- alternate icing sugar and milk until you have the desired consistency is reached.
- Spread on cooled cake.
The Cookcanadianbakertoo Brantford, CA
The Rating6 people
Yummy! cant wait to make this thanks bunches for sharing hgh5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This looks so yummy!! Like a giant reese peanut butter cup! Thanks for sharing :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
my daughters new man loves peanutbutterkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!