Squash And Spinach Meat LoafFrom pocketfulofwords 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 c bread or cracker crumbs shopping list
- 12 oz squash, grated shopping list
- 12 oz spinach, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed shopping list
- 1 lg egg shopping list
- 2 oz whiskey shopping list
- 2 tbs bbq sauce shopping list
- 1 tbs worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 ts herbs de provence (preferably with lavender) shopping list
- 1/4 ts black pepper, ground shopping list
- 1/4 ts onion salt shopping list
How to make it
- Put squash, spinach, bread or cracker crumbs, onion, garlic & egg in bowl and mix.
- Add whiskey, bbq sauce, worchestershire sauce, herbs de provence, black pepper and onion salt.
- Fold in meat.
- Put in bread pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpocketfulofwords Vanc Is, CA
The Rating5 people
I do like this!midgelet in Eastern loved it
oH YEAH... SO THAT WHERE MY WHISKEY went U LIL STINKER:).. SHEL U R DOIN MAHVELOUS.. GOOD GOING KID:) high five forKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
What a great way to slide in the veggies! Thanksjett2whit in Union City loved it
Eat Those Veggies85 members
Cooking With Booze79 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Spinach Lovers Unite65 members
Canadian Eh30 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES247 members
Fabulous LoFat Foods77 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members
Let Us Give Thanks EVERYDAY31 members