Chicken Cutlets With HerbsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2 loaf baguette bread-day old is fine or panko crumbs shopping list
- 4 chicken breast halves shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- flour for dredging shopping list
- 1 lg. egg shopping list
- several sprigs fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dried) shopping list
- 2 to 3 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves,finely chopped (or 1 tsp dried) shopping list
- a handful fresh chives,finely chopped (or 1 to 1-1/2 tsp dried) shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp poultry seasoning shopping list
- olive oil,for sauteing shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400.
- Tear bread into pieces and place on baking shee. toast bread till deep golden brown,10 mins. Transfer to a food processor and coarsely grind into bread crumbs. ( I use panko bread crumbs instead.)
- Pound out chicken breasts to 1/4" thickness. Season with salt and pepper. Coat chicken with flour,reserve. Beat egg with splash of water in shallow dish.
- Put bread crumbs on plate and season with herbs and poultry seasoning.
- Heat a thin layer of olive oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Coat chicken in egg,then bread crumbs and add to pan. Saute till golden brown and firm,3 to 4 mins. a side.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Delicious I can smell it and taste it thruoght the photos.
Hi 5 Shuold be a 10.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
High 5 again,sounds good!lanabade in Goshen loved it
High 5 my friend :)donman in Hammond loved it