Cranberry Almond BiscottiFrom hessen 4 years ago
- 21/4C flour shopping list
- 1C sugar shopping list
- 1t baking powder shopping list
- 1/2t baking soda shopping list
- 1t cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2t nutmeg shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 6T butter,softened shopping list
- 1T vanilla extract shopping list
- 6 ounces craisins(sweetened dried cranberries) shopping list
- 3/4C sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven ot 325F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk together eggs, butter, vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl. Add to dry ingredients, mixing just until moist, using an electric mixer on medium speed. Add dried cranberries and almonds; mix thoroughly.
- On a floured surface, divide batter in half and pat each half into a log approximately 14-inches long and 11/2-inches wide. Place on a parchement paper lined cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300F. Let logs cool 10 minutes, then cut biscotti into 1/2 inch slices with serrated knife. With cut side down on cookie sheet, bake an additional 20- 25 minutes, until firm and dry..