Mashes Potatoes Samosa With Honey And Mustard Dipping SauceFrom mommylotte 6 years ago
- In making this snack, I don`t measure up the ingredients, because it depends on your taste. I just always do a little taste test everytime I add every ingredient... shopping list
- 2 potatoes (medium to large size) shopping list
- cow`s milk (the milk we usually drink from the cartons :p ) shopping list
- sweet peas (about 1 small can) shopping list
- melted butter (about 1 Tbsp) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- onion ( about 1/2 tsp minced) shopping list
- garlic ( about 1/2 tsp minced) shopping list
- dumpling wrappers (circular ones, about 20 pcs) shopping list
- honey shopping list
- Dijon mustard shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the potatoes in water, you can peel them or boil unpeeled.
- Simmer until the potatoes soften.You can tell if they`re soft enough by sticking fork on them.
- Drain the potatoes and put them in a bowl.
- Mash them with fork or masher.
- Add the melted butter.
- Add milk just enough to make the potatoes softer.
- Add sweet peas.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Add parsley. Mix them well.
- Add the onions and garlic. Mix well.
- Prepare the dumpling wrappers. Place a teaspoonful of the mashed potatoes at the center. Wet the edged of the wrapper with water then fold over,pressing to seal. Repeat until all the mashed potatoes are wrapped.
- In a pan,pour cooking oil. Fry them in medium-high heat.
- As for the dipping sauce : use 1 is to 1 combination. like 1 Tbsp of honey and 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard. Mix them well.
The Cookmommylotte Aichi Ken, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!