Twice-Baked Mashed PotatoesFrom arksunshine 7 years ago
- 1 (22 oz) package frozen Ora-Ida mashed potates shopping list
- 1/2 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Stir in cream cheese and next five ingredients.
- Put in 6 ramekins or a 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.