Butternut EnchiladaFrom karlyn255 3 years ago
- 1 medium butternut squash shopping list
- 1 -8 Oz pack cream cheese. shopping list
- 2 tbs turbinado sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1 -8 oz container all natural salsa shopping list
- 6 spelt tortilla shells shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the squash in half and take out the seeds.
- Bake the squash in the oven in 350 F oven until done about 45 minutes.
- Scoop out the insides and place in fridge to cool.
- You should have about 2 1/2 cups squash.
- Once cool drain off any water.
- Put a cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- microwave for 1 minute.
- remove and cream together with the squash.
- Add the spices.
- In an oblong baking dish, butter bottom and sides lightly and put 1/2 of salsa in bottom of pan.
- Put 1/6th of the squash mixture in each tortilla and roll.
- Put in dish, cover with remaining salsa and then the cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 35- 45 minutes until it begins to bubble and cheese is melted and browns slightly.
- remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and green
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating2 people
Posted to LiveStrong.com to calculate nutrition.
I deviated from Karyn's original using Splenda instead of Turbine sugar, Light Cream Cheese and High Fiber Low Carb Low Fat Wrap...moreotterpond in Orlando loved it
Serving Size: 1 enchiladas
Amount per Serving
Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20.5g
Saturated Fat 1.0g
...moreotterpond in Orlando loved it
I love it! can't wait to try it!floridiangourmet in Hudson loved it