Butterscotch Pecan PieFrom hopscotch 7 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup pecan halves shopping list
- pie shell, unbaked, 9-inch shopping list
- sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs to beat slightly.
- Stir in corn syrup, salt, vanilla, brown sugar, and butter; stir to blend well.
- Stir in nuts and pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 400° F. for 15 minutes;
- reduce heat to 350° and bake 30 to 35 minutes longer.
- Outer edge of filling should appear set. Let butterscotch pecan pie cool completely on a rack. If desired, decorate the edge with whipped topping, or serve pecan pie with whipped cream or whipped topping.
- *Prep time takes into account if you are making you're pie shell from scratch.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!