gluten free Clouds of Delight CookiesFrom peetabear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or use non-stick cookie sheets.
- In a chilled bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks begin to form. Slowly
- add the sugar, a bit at a time. Add salt and then vanilla. Continue to beat mixture until it becomes very stiff, like meringue.
- Using a spatula, carefully fold in the chocolate chips and coconut.
- Use a teaspoon to form cookies, placing them on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 20 to 25 minutes with the oven light on. Keeping oven door closed, watch carefully to make sure cookies don't overly brown. Cookies are done when they’re slightly golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on pan. Dust with a little sweetened cocoa, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating7 people
Very nice posy,high 5,hope you're feeling better and have a blessed week.Thankyou for all your nice comments on my receipes too,I appreciate it very much.lanabade in Goshen loved it
I have missed you, Peetabear! So glad to see you back....oh, and great recipe, too, hon!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
Peeta, u just earned your softy fluffy cloud... God says.. 'Oh, and go ahead and put some on this angel' :) For sure delish.. HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!